Syawal
Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim...
![]() |
Assalamualaikum.
It is nice to be writing in here again, although it took quite a number of tries to publish this brand new post. Don't know why I keep getting stumped in front of the laptop so many times before, but here I am :) Currently done with Vector Calculus, Principle of Chemical Engineering and Organic Chemistry paper. Only Islamic Studies, and Fluid Flow andTransport Process to be going through~~
Early in the morning I had a little chat with Nida, my dear roomie, before leaving for the exam:
Nida: Fatin, subjek yang hang nak exam ni panggil pa eh? (dengan dialek Kedahnye =P)
Fatin: Principle of Chemical Engineering
Nida: Owhh...... Principle je la kann....
Fatin: Eh, principle pun. Ni bukannye subjek prinsip perakaunan taw, atau prinsip ekonomi rumahtangga.. haha (ade ke subjek tu?)
Nida: hehe, all the best ya!
Anyway, while struggling in the exam hall I realized that actually for this subject, the more we learn, the broader it seems to be, and there are just so many processes yet to be comprehend. This subject, which used to be called Material and Energy Balance, really took a lot of skills - which haven't been truly mastered by us since the last few months.
And as the result, these updates appeared in FB right after the exam:
Guys, we all are facing the same difficulties but hey, there is still 3 more years to be endured as an engineering student. Learning is a continuous process, and let's pray that Allah will grant us the strength and perseverance to overcome it together, okay? =)
Two more papers to go. Until the end of this semester. Until the looooong 4-months break. Until the starting of second year.
Well, I intend in spending every single minute from now on, being thankful for everything that I'm going through in this place. UTP may be located at a 'deserted' town, but the people in it make my life so colourful each day.
I am going to cherish these moments - like when we do last-minute group study late at night preparing for Organic Chemistry. Talking about our intention to study harder next semester (which we also did previously, but it never worked =P) Where we all help each other by scanning 'references' and passing them on in the GG. It may be a tough ride, but I am enjoying every second of it, and looking forward to be together again with you all next year, my dear Classmates of Chemy Jan 10 =)
Last but not least, a beautiful quote which I like to share:
p/s: 10 Syawal has passed already, which is my birth date in Islamic calender. This Syawal will be a bit different from the previous, hopefully for the better. It has been 19 years, and yet I never say my honest appreciation to those who truly deserve. Will do it insyaAllah, right after exam :)
till next time~
And as the result, these updates appeared in FB right after the exam:
or this :)
When something seems hard, it does not mean that we are weak, but rather, it means that we need to work a bit harder.
Two more papers to go. Until the end of this semester. Until the looooong 4-months break. Until the starting of second year.
Well, I intend in spending every single minute from now on, being thankful for everything that I'm going through in this place. UTP may be located at a 'deserted' town, but the people in it make my life so colourful each day.
I am going to cherish these moments - like when we do last-minute group study late at night preparing for Organic Chemistry. Talking about our intention to study harder next semester (which we also did previously, but it never worked =P) Where we all help each other by scanning 'references' and passing them on in the GG. It may be a tough ride, but I am enjoying every second of it, and looking forward to be together again with you all next year, my dear Classmates of Chemy Jan 10 =)
![]() |
| claasy classmates of January 2010 intake |
Last but not least, a beautiful quote which I like to share:
Allah (swt) said: “If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I’m the Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I’m the Forgiver? If you were never hurt, how would you know I am the Comforter? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?"
till next time~




