Something for all~~

Study_Fail.jpg (400×308)

Assalamualaikum..


Hehe. Don't take the equation above seriously okay^^. Just something to ease up my mind, after being so dizzy in exam mode. I know I am supposed to be writing something more interesting, like news of the death of Osama Bin Laden, or maybe some issues regarding the upcoming general election, rather than.. EXAM??!? but anyhow, I really need to boost up my spirit.


Hurm.. I wonder, how come back then during my school days I can manage to be so determined in studying; with high perseverance waking up early in the morning (as early as 4 am), and also I can sit in front of the book for HOURS without flinching even though there was no music in the background to entertain me. Quite impressive, right? But now.. it's totally upside-down. Ahh.. dugaan2.

COME ON, COME ON.. Academic Writing, IMSE and Physical Chem done already.

Now, jom2 focus on DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION and Oil N GAS subject.


Sikit je lagi. Before ending this semester. Before being a first year SECOND semester student. Semangat Fatin! Give it all out towards the end. Make sure you don't get that hard feeling when walking out of the exam hall, knowing that you could have done waaay better if you just answered the past year exam papers beforehand. God has granted us time to work hard, so now let's do our part okay? (^^)v


Verily, with every hardship there is relief (94: 6)


keh keh. comel tak background desktop?


Oh ya.. hari ni hari apa? AHAD kan.. Not just any Sunday..hehe

Happy Mothers' Day, to Ibu who has gone through ups and down with Ayah in raising me up, facing my unexpected rebellious actions during a kid and always worrying for her daughter as I get older.


Sayang Ibu!!


Till next time, wassalam,
~nffm~

Popular posts from this blog

The message in a bottle

The goodness worth holding on to

The Strength Within Us (The Untold Story)