My Sweet Escape



Assalamualaikum,

It's been totally a loong time since I posted in here. Great to be back again. Well, many things have passed by during the last few weeks. Alhamdulillah, I have been granted the opportunity to meet Ramadhan this year. Also experienced fasting in UTP for the first time ! Such pleasure, though :)
Our final exam for the second semester was held during that blessed month, and guess what, I had the most wonderful sweet escape for a few days before the exam.

There were lots of things that I have seen and gone through during my 3 days and 2 nights stay with Aznida's family, not to forget meeting her family members for the first time. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of you all. I really appreciate it, mucho2 gracias !


Kampung Bukit Kechil, Sungai Petani, Kedah



Aznida with her savvy 'Lagenda'.




Teluk Bayu













Mangroves at Teluk Bayu

Finally, we successfully took our exams at the end of semester ( but the results aren't out yet ^^) and then went back to our hometown to celebrate Aidilfitri together. Nonetheless, the journey back to KL wasn't exactly as relaxing as we wanted it to be, instead it was filled with adrenaline and panic. Oh man, I wish I can tell more about it but it would take hours. Luckily, Hani Tiara did the favour for me, since we both went through it together and I think the post is available in her lovely blog.


Right now we all have entered the third, and final semester for our foundation programme. It is full with challenging subjects; Calculus, Physics II and Chemistry II, which used to be my favourite (and I hope still are). Come on Fatin, you love Add Maths so much, how bad can Calculus be?

I LOVE CALCULUS !
I LOVE CHEMISTRY !
I LOVE PHYSICS !

Hehe. Just something to lift up the spirit. InsyaAllah, I will try to concentrate more in lectures and tutorials, and not be lazy. To be frank, glancing at the textbooks made me quite dizzy and overwhelmed with all the calculations and symbols and diagrams. But then I remember a saying;

when something seems too hard, it does not mean you are not good enough,
it means you need to work harder.

I guess I need to gear up from now, and consider this hardship as a challenge(yes!). So, all the best people in your studies and exams, till we meet again :)

Especially to Nur Hanna Fatihah Binti Mahmud, who is sitting for SPM trial exam; Ganbatte2 !! Do your very999 best and leave it to Allah for the rest. Examination is like a battle dear, don't ever give up till the last minute. May Allah bless you always ^_^

~nffm~

Popular posts from this blog

The message in a bottle

The goodness worth holding on to

The Strength Within Us (The Untold Story)