All Because of HIM~


It's been quite a while since I posted anything in here. Actually, I wasn't having writer's block or whatever (there's sooo much to write), but my life has been more and MORE hectic each day. Syukur lillah, I have got an opportunity to post a new entry after my poster and project paper are settled. English and Programming project presentation are coming up, but right now I need a break.

I hope it's not too late to wish everyone Ramadhan Al-Mubarak, and may this blessed month be filled with activities close to Allah s.w.t. and that at the end of it we would achieve maghfiratullah. Verily, this month has been specially granted to us as a proof of love from our Creator (apart from infinity of other proofs), whereby our ibadah and good deeds are being rewarded generously from Allah s.w.t.

Abu Huraira related that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Whoever fasts during Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven.
Whoever prays during the nights in Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven.
And he who passes Lailat al-Qadr in prayer with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven (Bukhari, Muslim).


Huhu,, Insya-Allah, I will try to benefit as much as I can during this Madrasah Ramadhan. I can clearly remember the advice from an ustaz in Maahad Hamidiah, who said that during these 30 days of fasting and controlling our desires, we can try to change and banish any bad habits that we wish to get rid of. Absolutely, I also have my own list of not-to-do's that I have tried to avoid for years (maybe I haven't tried hard enough) and I truly hope that this Ramadhan will be the best among all. Ya Allah, please hinder us all from being one of those people in great loss, but guide us with Your mercy towards the right path. There are so much that we wish to do, please give us strength to fully submit to You at all times.

I just read an article, actually we say prayers not because we want Allah to listen, it is no doubt that He can listen to our prays in the deepest part of our heart, but we say prayer as a symbol of devotion and humbleness towards Him.

All right, till next time~

Ayah, Ibu, Hanna, Ida,, Atin mintak maaf ye tak dapat nak balik bukak pose sama2. InsyaAllah, kalo panjang umo nanti lepas exam Atin balik la yer. Take care ^_^


:::Khemah Ibadah SK Bakap, Bt Gajah:::

Popular posts from this blog

The message in a bottle

The goodness worth holding on to

The Strength Within Us (The Untold Story)