Our Memories



Alhamdulillah.. My result for last sem was finally out after being held back due to a huge amount I owe to the university (wah!). Hehe. Anyhow, it was quite a satisfaction for me. Verily, Allah will only grant us something according to our effort, and I am so thankful for my result. Although I missed to take an English test last sem, didn't finish some of my online assignments (oops) and whasoever with my last-minute-study, my pointer is still okey. Huhu.

That's all my post for today. These are the photos of last semester in Universiti Teknologi Petronas (^_^)

My happening coursemates. Not everybody's in this picture though, and there were some who already left UTP. All the best ya! Miss all of you~




Great moments at Teluk Batik during Family Day. Ukhuwah Fillah..


Fatin and Ain.


With Kak Rai, Fiq and Haniem.



Smartgroup in heart ~


Fatin and Kak Husna. Green, orange and blue look so good together!


Popular posts from this blog

The message in a bottle

The goodness worth holding on to

The Strength Within Us (The Untold Story)