Here is to Never Say Never

Alhamdulillah, it's been a while since my last post here. Huhu ~ lots of things have happened lately, but it seemed like I don't have the urge to write anyting.. till now. Second semester is a almost a month over, and yet we all foundation second semester students are still going nuts and trying to fill most of our leisure time with activities rather than studying or reading books. Yes, I know, life is more than just what we learn through reading cover-to-cover, and indeed the experience that we gain from others can teach us more about life. Those are the benefits that we can grab by joining events in the university, namely MAS which just ended yesterday. Good job guys, you did it! I heard that you all had the most amazing time conducting the orientation with the new intake students. Hehe, not forgetting the bundle of food coupons to spend in a day! And thanks a lot to Tiara for sharing some with me {^_^}
I admit, this second semester is quite a pleasure with no Chemistry, Physics, and Precalculus tutorials to work on day and night, the subjects are quite light and easy (Thinking skills?), and most weekends here we were suffocated without anything to do. At last, we planned something to do together such as playing games, watching movie, picnic, and shopping! But so far,I haven't stepped my foot at Ipoh yet, eventhough my friends often go out to JJ or whatever. Well, maybe I'm not really into window shopping, and I would go only if I'm really looking for something. So, if they just ask me to go out and cuci2 mata, most probably a no-no. Hihi.
My hope is that all these free time would not take our minds off the actual goal and reason for us to be here, okey friends? Insya-Allah, we each have our own motivation and aspiration during our study here for the next five years. Yes, and I'll try to keep on holding on to my major dream of becoming a 'muslimah profesional' after leaving UTP. I found the strength to talk about my dream after reading an article about Prof Dr Muhaya Muhamad, a professional role model in the medical field, specifically on the eyes. She came once to SMKA Maahad Hamidiah to give a motivational talk, and I guess at that time I was already inspired by her. But to read her motivational speech and great achievements once again sort of boosted up a brand new spirit in me.

Before this, I guess I haven't put a very strong belief in my own self. When I was in form 3, I thought that going to upper secondary level is going to be tough and I was afraid of not being good enough to excel in the Science stream. On the other hand, I truly enjoyed learning Biology, Chemistry and Physics throughout the years, and even have a special interest in Maths and Additional Maths! Huhu.
A few months before SPM, we all were totally shocked to know about the new grading format for SPM that year. All those A+, A-,A and whatsoever really almost gave us heart attack. Haha. Anyway, we just put in our best effort in the exam and hoping to achieve the best, although it sucks to have to upgrade our target from A1 to A+(which is for 90++! 0.0) in such short notice. Once again, I never target for too much A+ (seriously,around 5 or 6 only), I mean it's SPM! not just monthly tests. The questions were more challenging but I fought through it all the way.
Greatest gratitude to Allah, with all His might and Compassion, He granted me eleven A+, out of possible 12 subjects that I took. I swear that I almost jumped with joy when Ustaz Zainaphi read aloud my SPM result, and informed that I was the second best student. Again, it was all out of my imagination. I never DREAMed of myself actually can do it, but again you have to believe the unexpected! That's when the strength and effort can drive you into it. You have to believe and imagine that you can get what you want, which is the best for you, and with Allah's will, it would become true. I quote that from Prof Muhaya and 100% totally agree to it. So, I guess, that's the most important lesson I learned after leaving my beloved school. It took me that long! Hehe.. And I promise not to look down upon myself ever again.
To my beloved sister at home, Nur Hanna Fatihah (I know you can do it!), who is going to sit for the BIG exam this year, along with my juniors at SMKA MAAHAD HAMIDIAH Kajang, take this experience of mine as a turning point for you to start imagining the great success that you long for in this life and put great effort towards it. Remember, nothing in this world is impossible to achieve, however tough or far it may be, we can work towards it as long as we have a strong will power. I wish all the best for us in pursuing our dreams. However, we shall not forget our main goal,to achieve Mardhatillah.