Fingers Crossed

Guess what~

Had a quite exciting day today. Heeee...:DDD Special thanks to my new roommate, Aznida, for taking me on a motor ride around UTP. It's been a long time since I rode a motorcycle, I remember last when I was in standard 4 (maybe) and Ayah sent me to school with his silver Jaguh Modenas. I almost forgot the awesome sensation, when the wind hits my face and I feel like flying, it was cool! Felt so good to experience it all over again. Too bad I didn't learn to ride a motorcycle, but it's okay, as soon as Nida gets her license, we'll be off to Taman Maju. Haha!

Hard to believe, I'm going to face my JPJ test on Friday! it's the FINAL stage before I can get my driving license. Fatimah just passed her test today (congratz cik temaahh! ^_^), with result 19/20. Great, ryte? Huhu.. I really hope I can pass this for once. Please Fatin, be okay!!

So, my schedule for tomorrow:

8.30-9.30 : Go to Call Lab (Print Islamic Studies and English materials)

9.45 : Go to block 1 for Programming lab with Tiara and Mirah

12.30-1.00 : Lunch

1.30-1.45 : Go to Taman Maju, transport not identified yet

1.55 : Journey to Kuala Lumpur begins (supposedly)

4.55 : Expected time of arrival at old KTM Kuala Lumpur

5.00-5.30 : Take KTM to Kajang

5.45-7.00 : Final driving lesson

Then, next day 8 am will be the big day. Pleasee.. don't screw up!


Oh yeah, during the motor ride, I totally enjoy gazing at the peaceful nature. So calm and full of tranquility. Hoping for more to come, insyaAllah.









'A paddle in the water, could set the see in motion,
A simple act of kindness, could stir the widest ocean,
If we show a little love, heaven knows what we could change,
So put the paddle in the water, make a wave, make a wave..'

Popular posts from this blog

The message in a bottle

The goodness worth holding on to

The Strength Within Us (The Untold Story)