Sayonara


Salam. Huhu. It's been a while since I write anything in this blog. Currently my head is preoccupied with driving lessons, scholarship applications and whatever. Somehow I feel a big lump in my heart. Why? Let's see.. maybe because my semester break is almost over and I know that there are some friends who I won't be seeing again.. currently Aimy just completed her clearance at UTP. Farewell, I was so touched reading her message on facebook. It's okay dear, all the best for you in UIA. Cheer up! (touching plak, padahal hari tu baru je sound member jangan touching2)


Also, I wish all the best to my fellow friends of ex-SMKAMH, some who are currently doing preparation at INTEC (don't give up, okay ^_^), some in matriculation (welcome to the real life! hehe) and to those who are preparing for USIM, UITM, UIA and many more.. I hope you guys are looking forward to become a unversity student. Ganbatte!

Well, we all are heading towards our goal in life and there's no need to turn back (eventhough sometimes I wished to be a school kid again) but this is the real life and let's embrace every moment of it. Keep in mind, friends, that we have been awarded with the opportunity to be who we want to be in the future, so that we can contribute to the religion and society. Thus, let's make the best of it, right?

This is a verse from Holy Quran that someone shared with me and I would like to share it too ;

Maka mengapa tidak ada di antara umat-umat sebelum kamu orang yang mempunyai keutamaan yang melarang(berbuat)kerusakan di bumi, kecuali sebahagian kecil di antara orang yang telah kami selamatkan. Dan orang-orang yang zalim hanya mementingkan kenikmatan dan kemewahan. Dan mereka adalah orang-orang yang berdosa.

Insya-Allah.. let's pray that no matter where we study, whether local or abroad, we still will hold on to our faith strongly. Eventhough we are in the process of becoming an engineer,a doctor, dentist, lawyer, or a teacher, we still can portray Islam in our life. That should be our aim in life, because those who stands for nothing will fall for anything!


actually, good luck afiqah and afifah! *hehe*

Popular posts from this blog

The message in a bottle

The goodness worth holding on to

The Strength Within Us (The Untold Story)