My Precious
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary,
When troubles come and my heart burdened me,
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains,
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas,
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders,
You raise me up... To more than I can be.
You raise me up... To more than I can be.
Thanks to them who have done lots to raise me up..









When troubles come and my heart burdened me,
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains,
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas,
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders,
You raise me up... To more than I can be.
You raise me up... To more than I can be.
Thanks to them who have done lots to raise me up..



Lots of love from me here ^_^

Arda, Ain, Fiq and me. Mase Minggu Aluan Siswa
(seriously, time nie baru aku sedar susah gak nak amek sign facies.. tgk dk2 junior dulu cam senang je. huh)
And of course for those who have been with me though good and bad times. May Allah bless you all..

Mase hari2 terakhir SPM..

Malam sumbang suara. (x sumbang tau. Best!)

Choral speaking Night. First time ever jadi emcee!

happy family

Hang out dengan una n mira =D
Hehe.. just can't wait to see all of you~
