Never gonna be alone



Time is going by, so much faster than I,
And I'm starting to regret not spending all of it here with you,
Now I'm wondering why I've kept this bottled inside,
So I'm starting to regret not selling all of it to you.
So if I haven't yet, I've gotta let you know.

You're never gonna be alone, from this moment on,
If you ever feel like letting go, I'll never let you fall,
You're never gonna be alone, I'll hold you till the hurt is gone.

And now, as long as I can, I'm holding on with both hands,
Cause forever I believe
That there's nothing I could need but you,
So if i haven't yet, I've gotta let you know.

You're never gonna be alone, from this moment on,
If you ever feel like letting go, I'll never let you fall,
When all hope is gone, I know that you can carry on,
You're never gonna be alone, I'll hold you till the hurt is gone.

Oh you've gotta live every single day,
Like it's the only one, what if tomorrow never comes?
Don't let it slip away,could be our only one,
You only it's only just begun, every single day,
Maybe our only one, what if tomorrow never comes?
Tomorrow never comes..

Time is going by so much faster than I,
And I'm starting to regret not telling all of this to you.

I'm gonna be there always,
I won't be missing a word all day.

I want to dedicate this meaningful song to my family and also everybody who knows me. I love Nickelback songs, especially this one and Gotta Be Somebody. Their songs can make the listeners think and ponder upon the lyrics. And oh, Chad got a very powerful voice. True right,we got to spend our time very wisely,what if tomorrow never comes?

Ugh, I got, like 2 more days to pack up to UTP. Malas betul. Kena kemas baju balik, mostly baju kurung, got to buy new shoes to replace the old sportshoes that made Una laughed at me, had to prepare some documents for the registration and whatsoever else. Oh yeah, Ayah asked me to bring along the television that he has at his office so I can watch it. Got to be kidding. It's like going to asrama Hamidiah all over again. Not that I hate school, just liat nak packing things up.

Looks like I have finally made up my mind. I guess, I'll give Chemical Engineering a try. At least I'll have cool things to do there, and learn new things. I just can't wait, but hope I'll love the subjects and be passionate in it. This would the last post before I go to Perak. Maybe after I have settled down in UTP, I'll write again. I wish all the best to my friends, some who are currently in the process of getting a driving licence, some who have already gotten a job, and not forgetting the PLKN trainees, go go go! Miss you all.


Popular posts from this blog

The message in a bottle

The goodness worth holding on to

The Strength Within Us (The Untold Story)