New Book

To me, it is such a beauty when the pink roses coloured the bush that once was just dull green. Even though the wind sometimes might be too harsh and may blow off the beautiful roses away, new roses will still emerge from the bush to colour our planet Earth. Nevertheless, the same goes to us. Eventhough sometimes our spirit and enthusiasm might be shaken off at some point by certain obstacles in life, we can always try to regain it back and we should be thankful to Allah for every second that He gives us to rise and stand up again.
Alhamdulillah, I have given the chance to face another year that, well I dunno, may be filled with many challenges that need to be faced with perseverence. My friend said,'Oh yeah, new year. Bukak buku baru. Tutup buku lama.' Uh uh. I agree. This saying is just to give us a brand new spirit and a positive thinking in order to encounter a new chapter in our life. Insya-Allah, may Allah help us, and hear our deepest longing of his Love to give us strength to endure it all.
Well, it looks like our Form Three brothers and sisters have done a very superb job in their PMR and they must be looking forward to the brand new year. Surely to be enlisted as the top ten of the best schools in Malaysia is something to be proud of by all of us. Congratulations to all and way to go! As for all my fellow SPM buddies,I can't really say much. But let us all never-endingly pray so that we'll have a grand graduation day (if the school still wants to do it, for the sake of the memory) along with our excellent SPM results.
On the other hand, there is one thing that I'm sure of. My life is passing at top speed. This morning, I went down to the kitchen to have breakfast with my family and my sis, Hanna, unexpectedly let out the big news,'Fatin, kau dapat la UTP'. I just gaped. 0_0
Then Ayah showed me the message he received that had asked me to check my email for further details. Aww.. man. I never expected it to be this early. Nonetheless, syukur for this blessing. After that, I didn't really taste the bread that I ate. I spaced out a little and got carried away. I guess I was quite aroused by the news and the possibilities for me to go. Am I really into this? Engineering futures. I got Chemical Engineering course eventhough my first option was Petroleum Engineering (I just picked. I had no idea). Looks like Fatin Adibah, Khair, Zulhilmi, Anas and Idham also got the offer. Or so I know. Maybe there are other Hamidians who got the offer. I didn't get the chance to ask everybody yet.
So that's how the new chapter of my life began. But the best things don't always come first, but somehow I know that this opportunity is worth a second thought. Let me think for a while. Adios.