Going on with my life


Okay. Finally I have decided to start blogging. Despite my various attempts before, I hope this will be my real blog and I hope I really can stick on this blog since I'm quite prone to leave things done halfway cause I just eventually lose my interest. Anyway, I'm sure that won't happen anymore cause I really need this blog to improve my English. I hope that I'll get support from other active bloggers to continue what I'm doing.

Oh yeah.. why did I put a picture of a road on this post?? Well, maybe it has something to do with my driving lesson yesterday with my dad. Actually, I'm kind of excited to drive a car since I love so much playing racing car games in the computer.But I never thought that I would actually do it in real life.At least not at this age.So when Ayah suddenly called me after Zohor prayer to get in the car, I was dumbstruck.Me? Driving a car? haha. Let's just see.

Okay. So it went quite well. And I enjoyed myself so much!! Actually it was quite easy. Just like controlling a remote control car. Several times Ayah have to remind me, 'Atin,slow la sikit!', cause I drive quite fast. Confidently. Basically I just learned to drive straight, turn right and left, reverse, turn back and stuff like that. But my confidence failed when I see another vehicle on the T-junction. It was a lorry. As usual my dad would remind me to press the brake slowly when reaching a junction. I did that but he kept repeating, 'Brake, Atin, Brake!', so I guess my feet automatically pressed the other pedal instead of break pedal due to the nervous reaction. And the result is we almost hit the lorry but I finaly pressed the brake hard and saved ourselves from being hit. Alhamdulillah. Fuh, what a relief but the Indian guy who was driving the lorry just stared at us like crazy. Sorry anneh.

So that's what happened. Luckily, Ayah understood and asked me to continue driving across the block until I got dizzy and call it off. Overall, driving was fun, but I dunno how to manage the car on a busy road. But life has to go on. And we have to face our fear and cannot just abandon it beacause we THINK we can't do it. Practice makes perfect. I guess I'm looking forward to the next lesson whenever my dad is free next time. Thank you, Ayah.

I guess my other friends are also going through this challenging time. Keep up everyone! So, eventhough we have finished learning at school, there are so much more things to learn to prepare ourselves for the outside world. Anyway, I would like to thank all my teachers that are always working hard to give us the best, especially my teachers at SK Taman Jasmin and of course SMKA Maahad Hamidiah! You all deserve the greatest gratitude from all of us, your students.


Popular posts from this blog

The message in a bottle

The goodness worth holding on to

The Strength Within Us (The Untold Story)