UTPian dah sekarangg
UTPians.. haha.. that's what our seniors call themselves. Previously, I was a Hamidian, and now can be called UTPian.. oh well that doesn't really matter. What really matters is that things are really different here. I don't even know how to describe it, but anyway I LOVE the environment. The location is very green, surrounded by trees.. aww very calming. I don't care if people think this university is inside a jungle, for me this is a very natural place. Very far from the busy urban and polluted world. I always imagined myself being near the nature everywhere I go.. and I pay my biggest gratitude towards Allah for giving me this opportunity.. Alhamdulillah =D
So far this is how my campus looks like.. I just managed to grab a few pictures.. I didn't get a chance to upload photos of my hostel yet.. hehe

This is the picture of some buildings of the academic complex.. Where the labs and the machines are located.. There are many buildings, actually.. each for specific departments. As a foundation student, I didn't get to use this building yet.. have to wait for the upcoming years, I guess..

This is the grand mosque of UTP.. beautiful structure.. wait till you come inside.. Guess what, the name of the mosque is Masjid An-Nur. Oh my, this makes me remember SMKA Maahad Hamidiah even more!

This the beautiful sight everytime I go to the academic complex.. not quite sure about the small lake, but the greenery is definitely there.Now you can see why I love this place so much =D
Nonetheless, please don't think that I'm totally comfy and excited to be here. The place is nice, but still the challenges of going through my studies are still there. I hope I can really cope with all the subjects that I'm taking (Pre-Calc, Phy, Chem, Eng). The thought of mixing around with smarter and more hardworking students here make my stomach flinch. Many of them here were from MRSM and SBP all over the country, and I can see that they started studying since the first day of lecture. Some of them even held discussion group at the library(aka Information Resource Centre)! Guys, among them.. I don't even know if am hardworking enough.. hehe
Well, it's not that I'm going to give it all up and go home. I realize that there are too many sacrifices that my folks did in order for me to be here. I remember all that, Ayah, Ibu. So, in return, I'll try to be a more diligent student if that's what it takes.. Insya-Allah.. And maybe my perseverence can be a motivation to Hanna, who's going to sit for SPM this year. Go girl!! Anything, let me know okay!! Luv you.. May Allah give me strength to overcome this.. Oh yeah.. UTPians are very nice actually. Even the seniors are good, they conducted the Minggu Aluan Siswa very well. I also get to know new friends throughout the nation..Some are from Sabah.. Hi Tiara!! And oh, there are numerous Kelantanese.. and also people fom Terengganu here.. I can learn to kecek Kelate with them.. then I can use that with Ibu.. haha..
That's all for now.. As a whole, we have to make learning a lifetime process.. there are so many things to learn in this world.. and for us to achieve those useful knowledge.. we have to seek them eagerly as how we would eagerly strive for air in order to breathe..I learned that from the orientation week.. great huh.. thanks facees =D..
So far this is how my campus looks like.. I just managed to grab a few pictures.. I didn't get a chance to upload photos of my hostel yet.. hehe

This is the picture of some buildings of the academic complex.. Where the labs and the machines are located.. There are many buildings, actually.. each for specific departments. As a foundation student, I didn't get to use this building yet.. have to wait for the upcoming years, I guess..

This is the grand mosque of UTP.. beautiful structure.. wait till you come inside.. Guess what, the name of the mosque is Masjid An-Nur. Oh my, this makes me remember SMKA Maahad Hamidiah even more!

This the beautiful sight everytime I go to the academic complex.. not quite sure about the small lake, but the greenery is definitely there.Now you can see why I love this place so much =D
Nonetheless, please don't think that I'm totally comfy and excited to be here. The place is nice, but still the challenges of going through my studies are still there. I hope I can really cope with all the subjects that I'm taking (Pre-Calc, Phy, Chem, Eng). The thought of mixing around with smarter and more hardworking students here make my stomach flinch. Many of them here were from MRSM and SBP all over the country, and I can see that they started studying since the first day of lecture. Some of them even held discussion group at the library(aka Information Resource Centre)! Guys, among them.. I don't even know if am hardworking enough.. hehe
Well, it's not that I'm going to give it all up and go home. I realize that there are too many sacrifices that my folks did in order for me to be here. I remember all that, Ayah, Ibu. So, in return, I'll try to be a more diligent student if that's what it takes.. Insya-Allah.. And maybe my perseverence can be a motivation to Hanna, who's going to sit for SPM this year. Go girl!! Anything, let me know okay!! Luv you.. May Allah give me strength to overcome this.. Oh yeah.. UTPians are very nice actually. Even the seniors are good, they conducted the Minggu Aluan Siswa very well. I also get to know new friends throughout the nation..Some are from Sabah.. Hi Tiara!! And oh, there are numerous Kelantanese.. and also people fom Terengganu here.. I can learn to kecek Kelate with them.. then I can use that with Ibu.. haha..
That's all for now.. As a whole, we have to make learning a lifetime process.. there are so many things to learn in this world.. and for us to achieve those useful knowledge.. we have to seek them eagerly as how we would eagerly strive for air in order to breathe..I learned that from the orientation week.. great huh.. thanks facees =D..